Please contact us for price
and purchasing information.
Bluesil RT GEL 8208 A&B
Bluesil (formerly Rhodorsil) RT GEL 8208 A&B is a two component, polyaddition reaction, room temperature curing silicone elastomer. Curing can be accelerated by heating. Bluesil RT GEL 8208 A&B is a very fluid, colourless liquid which transforms after curing into a soft elastic, transparent GEL. Curing takes place without any heat release. Example applications include:
- Protective potting of electronic components.
- Protection of semi-conductor junctions.
RT GEL 3318 offers the following advantages:
- Easy processing, due to the good fluidity of parts A and B and their mixing ratio (A / B = 1).
- Good pourability.
- Natural adhesion after curing.
- Very good dielectric properties.
- Outstanding protection of encapsulated equipment, against mechanical stress due to temperature variations and vibrations.
- Good heat stability in confined atmospheres (even above 100 °C).
- Transparency: good optical transmission.