Please contact us for price
and purchasing information.
Bluesil RTV 141 A&B
Bluesil (formerly Rhodorsil) RTV 141 A&B is a two component, polyaddition reaction, room temperature curing silicone elastomer. Curing can be accelerated by heating. After mixing the two components Bluesil RTV 141 A&B forms a relatively low viscosity, colorless liquid which transforms into an elastic and transparent material once cured. The reaction does not give off any heat. Example applications include:
- Coating or potting protection of electronic components and electrotechnical equipment.
- Opto-electronic links.
- Insulation of light sensitive cells.
- Sheathing of step index optic fibers.
RTV 141 A&B offers the following advantages:
- Transparency, good optical transmission.
- Good Pourability, for easy filling.
- Possibility of adding fillers.
- Good reversion resistance in confined spaces.