Please contact us for price
and purchasing information.
Bluesil RTV 147/148 A & 147 B
Bluesil (formerly Rhodorsil) RTV 147 A & B and RTV 148 A & 147 B are two component, polyaddition reaction, room temperature curing silicone elastomers. Curing can be accelerated by heating. It is possible to mix Bluesil RTV 147 A and 148 A to give an elastomer of intermediary hardness. After mixing the two components (parts A and B), Bluesil RTV 147 and 148 form a flowing paste which transforms into an elastic material once cured. The reaction does not give off any heat. Example applications include:
- Producing thermal protection.
- Producing flexible, moulded insulators.
- Producing moulded joints.
- Encapsulation protection of electrotechnical systems.
Bluesil RTV 147 and 148 offer the following advantages:
- Possible to cure quickly by heating to 150 °C with curing taking place without any bubble formation.
- Good reversion resistance.
- Very good heat stability.
- Good heat stability in confined environments.