Bluesil RTV 3428 A&B
Bluesil (formerly Rhodorsil) RTV 3428 A&B is a two component silicone elastomer which cures at room temperature by a polyaddition reaction. This reaction can be accelerated by heat. Example applications include:
- Production of flexible moulds with excellent details reproduction, mechanical resistance and duration.
- Production of thermal expansion formers for composite materials (the aeronautic industry, boat-building, etc).
RTV 3428 offers the following advantages:
- Easy processing and curing.
- Outstanding tensile and tear strength.
- Low linear shrinkage (when crosslinked at room temperature).
- PART B: different colours available.
|Product Name||Pot Life||Demould Time||Net Weight|
|Bluesil RTV 3428 A&B – Pink (1.1 Kg)||1 hour||16 hours||1.1 Kg|
|Bluesil RTV 3428 A&B – Pink (5.5 Kg)||1 hour||16 hours||5.5 Kg|
|Bluesil RTV 3428 A&B – Transparent (1.1 Kg)||1 hour||16 hours||1.1 Kg|
|Bluesil RTV 3428 A&B – Transparent (5.5 Kg)||1 hour||16 hours||5.5 Kg|