Bluesil RTV 3318
Bluesil (formerly Rhodorsil) RTV 3318 is a silicone elastomer which, after the addition of a catalyst, cures at room temperature and leads to a flexible and elastic material. RTV 3318 is excellent for making moulds for the production of parts made of different materials, such as plaster, wax, acrylic resin, polyester resin, epoxy resin, as well as silicone elastomers. Example applications include:
- Decoration items: cornices, columns, ornaments, statues
- Figurines: toys, candles, statues, giftware
- Furnishing: furniture and decorative parts
- Construction: decorative items, pavement, paving stone, columns
- Artistic foundries: molds for the lost wax casting technique.
RTV 3318 offers the following advantages:
- Good fluidity which ensures a good processing when filling a mould by gravity.
- Excellent mechanical properties, in particular tear strength.
- Excellent flexibility and its low modulus facilitate the mould release.
Catalyst must be purchased separately. RTV 3318 is compatible with CATA 24H (standard 24-hour cure), CATA 6H (quick 6-hour cure) and CATA THIXO (thixotropic for brush-on application).
|Product Name||Net Weight|
|Bluesil RTV 3318 (1Kg)||1 Kg|
|Bluesil RTV 3318 (5Kg)||5 Kg|