EZ~Spray® Silicone 20 spray rubber is made especially for dispensing through Smooth-On’s EZ~Spray® Jr spray gun and has been developed specifically for applications that utilise vacuum bagging processes such as resin infusion and prepreg.
Sprayed silicone vacuum bags offer many advantages to traditional bagging materials and techniques.
The advantage that EZ~Spray® Silicone 20 offers versus conventional vacuum bagging systems is the speed at which a production-ready silicone bags can be made resulting in significant time and labour savings.
EZ~Brush® Vac Bag silicone is a brushable addition-cure silicone developed especially for making high performance, reusable silicone vacuum bags.
EZ~Brush® Vac Bag silicone is easy to mix and apply. Mix ratio is 1A:1B by volume and rubber can be applied with a brush or spatula to vertical surfaces without sagging.
Silicone vacuum bags are durable & can be reused time and again. 90% reduced labour costs. Green process: no bag film waste, reduces environmental impact.
Making Re-usable Vacuum Bags Offers Several Advantages:
- Reusable Bags Reduces Labour Costs up to 90%
- Reusable Bags Can Be Used To Quickly Produce Many Parts
- Easy to Mix and Apply
- Reusable Silicone Bags Resist Attack from Chemically Harsh Resins
- Better Heat Resistance up to 260°C
- Non-hazardous: No Odour
- Using EZ~Brush® Bags Are Eco-Friendly: Reusable Bags Eliminates Bag Film Waste