Agent For Plasterwork
Rendagrip is an extra grip render bonding agent that contains a fine aggregate to provide an improved key before applying render and to significantly reduce suction on external surfaces such as concrete, lightweight blockwork, brick etc. The fine aggregates are suspended in a unique waterproof polymer to ensure easy application by roller or brush and an even spread of aggregate avoiding any weak spots in the key coat and preventing the aggregate particles coming loose during application.
Rendagrip is simple and easy to use, only one coat of the product is needed and it is colored red to indicate coverage, not only that but the product can also be applied to damp surfaces and is fully waterproof. Every builder knows how rendering can pull away if it's not bonded properly or crack if it dries too quickly. Rendagrip helps to prevent these common failures and offers a real benefit that trade users will immediately understand.
- Contains a fine aggregate to improve render key
- For use on concrete, lightweight blockwork, brick etc.
- Red colour to indicate coverage.
- One coat application - render when dry
- Reduces suction on porous substrates
- Improves adhesion on smooth substrates
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
Additional sizes may be available for this item. Contact us for details.