Encapso® K is a water clear encapsulation rubber that looks just like water and is ideal for a variety of encapsulation and display applications.
How Does Encapso® K Work? Two clear liquids (Part A and Part B) are mixed together in equal amounts. The mixture is then poured around artificial flower stems or over an object. Mixture turns from liquid to a solid, soft rubber over night. When cured, Encapso® K simulates water and will last a long time.
Encapso® K Advantages
- Non-Hazardous & Non-Toxic — No dangerous chemicals
- Soft, Clear Rubber Lasts A Long Time
- Easy To Use — Mix two liquids in equal amounts and pour
- UV Resistant
- Cures without generating any dangerous heat or fumes
- Minimal Bubble Entrapment
- Cures perfectly clear — Looks just like water
- Cured rubber can be removed from object
Applications for Encapso® K
This rubber is perfect for encapsulating artificial flower stems to create artifical water for floral displays. You can also pour Encapso® K around just about any inanimate object to encapsulate for display. You can also create a variety of display props and novelty items. Encapso® K can be used to create water/pond effects for small scale model environments. Fully cured Encapso® K can also be crumbled to look like broken glass, diamonds or ice. Add colour to Encapso® K with Silc Pig® or Ignite® liquid colour pigments.
|Product Name||Net Weight|
|Encapso K (Gallon Unit)||7.26 Kg|
|Encapso K (Trial Unit)||1.00 Kg|