Please contact us for price
and purchasing information.
Solaris Solar Panel Encapsulation Silicone
Solaris® is a low viscosity, clear and colourless liquid platinum cure silicone rubber compound designed for use in protecting of electronic components and other assemblies. It will protect components against shock, vibration, moisture, ozone, dust, chemicals and other environmental hazards.
The optical clarity of Solaris® makes it suitable for potting solar cells for maximum light transmission when making do it yourself solar panels or electronic assemblies where component identification is necessary. For best results, use with Solaris® Bonding Primer®.
- Ultra-transparent Solaris® provides excellent UV resistance yet allows maximum transmission of light.
- Solaris® features a low viscosity which allows easy flow in and around complex shapes, providing excellent electrical insulation and shock resistance.
- Solaris® will cure in deep sections or enclosed assemblies without exotherm.
- Solaris® encapsulant contains no solvents and has no VOC's.
- The hydrolytic stability of Solaris® makes it suitable in high humidity environments and at elevated temperatures.
Trial Unit of Solaris® includes 2 oz. (50 gms) spray bottle of Bonding Primer®.