Dragon Skin FX-Pro
Dragon Skin® FX-Pro is a soft, stable, high performance addition-cure silicone rubber specifically designed for creating silicone makeup appliances and skin effects.
Dragon Skin FX-Pro is compatible with Skin-Tite® silicone adhesive and medical-grade pressure-sensitive adhesives for adhering silicone appliances temporarily to the skin. FX-Pro can be combined with Slacker® deadening agent to create a very soft silicone gel for filling encapsulated silicone pieces. An infinite number of colour effects can be achieved by adding silicone pigments. Cured rubber can also be painted with the Psycho Paint® system.
What Makes Dragon Skin FX-Pro Unique?
- Soft: Shore 2A hardness allows for softer appliances.
- Low Viscosity: reduces bubbles and makes pouring easier.
- Cures Dry: will not leach silicone fluid.
- Long Working Time: 10-12 minute working time is good for larger pours or injections.
- Fast Cure: 40 minute cure time allows for quick turnaround.
- More Workable: has a gel stage so it can be slush cast into prosthetic moulds.
NOTE: As with any addition-cure or platinum silicone rubber, exposure to sulphur and latex can lead to cure inhibition. Do not use sulphur-based modelling clay or wear latex gloves while processing Dragon Skin FX-Pro. New or "green" polyester resin (fibreglass resin) can also lead to cure inhibition. Heating or post-curing fibreglass moulds can reduce this risk.
|Product Name||Pot Life||Demould Time||Net Weight|
|Dragon Skin FX-Pro (Gallon Unit)||12 minutes||40 minutes||7.2 Kg|
|Dragon Skin FX-Pro (Trial Unit)||12 minutes||40 minutes||0.9 Kg|